AS Flight Recorder

monstrebel1

Hello, 

I'm using FSX SE and got a problem with AS Flight Recorder on A320/A321. I have tried it with A318/A319 and all my flight recorded but not in A320. I also have searched and go through the post in this forum stating that to reinstall A319 pack and then A320 to make sure I have the latest version of the recorder. I also have turn on the flight recorder on Right MCDU. 

This is what I have already tried:

1. Uninstall all of the FSX DLC pack for A318/A319/A320/A321 on Steam.

2.Uninstall RAAS DLC from Steam. 

3. Checked dll.xml and fsx.cfg to make sure all lines regarding Airbus pack has been removed. I also confirmed that I deleted the folder for "DLC" in steamapps/common/fsx/DLC for clean installation later on.

4. Then I proceed by installing A318/A319 only FIRST. I checked the steamapps/common/FSX/DLC/Aerosoft, there is no Flight Recorder folder in there. 

5.I proceed installing A320/A321 pack, so now I have A318/A319 pack and A320/A321 pack. I checked again steamapps/common/FSX/DLC/Aerosoft, there is no Flight Recorder folder in there.

6. So I proceed with installing RAAS Pack DLC and now I have 3 DLC pack in steamapps/common/FSX/DLC. 

7. The next step, I proceed to install FSX Tool Aerosoft Airbus Central Folder DLC from Steam and when it is finished, I then check the folder steamapps/common/FSX/DLC/Aerosoft and the AS FLIGHT RECORDER folder is there.

8. I checked the version of it and still 1.2.7. 

The question is how can I update it to 1.2.8 so that it can record my A320 flight? I hope this issue can be resolved because I know I'm not paying for nothing. Thanks Aerosoft!

I have attached my version of AS Flight Recorder

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...

Archived