walterg74

Falcon and P3D v4

Hi all,

while looking at the "p3d v4 ready" post, I saw this:

The F-16 Fighting Falcon has moved to the default simulator and will not be provided as a P3d V4 add-ons from us. We will provide the liveries and models that do not make it into the simulator. In the release candidate the manual for the F-16 is missing. You will find it as an attachment to this post.

Does this mean that the F-16 included in P3D v4 is the Aerosoft one..? (Asking due to the comment, and that Aerosoft will provide liveries, but on the P3D site, in the "included aircraft" page it doesn't mention Aerosoft as the provider of the aircraft). 

Yes it is ours. we'll soon provide a free update that adds the missing liveries etc.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes it is ours. we'll soon provide a free update that adds the missing liveries etc.

Ah! Wunderbar :) great news as I live this product from you. 

Looking forward to it. 

Regards. 

On 8/12/2017 at 10:02 PM, Christopher Barbas said:

Hi all

No weapons at the moment, right?   Thanks

Not unless your'e fortunate enough to afford the $2300 license of P3D v4 Professional Plus. I wish I could afford it, I would love to shoot down and bomb stuff. I am still waiting on Aerosoft to upload their liveries.

Lockheed is presumed to be working on an update that will include some changes to the F-16. When that is done I promise to make the liveries available.

vor 14 Minuten, keukenrol sagte:

But there is nothing known about the update yet?

LM never communicates anything about there software release plans. Everybody who is involved in beta testing has signed a NDA.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, masterhawk said:

LM never communicates anything about there software release plans. Everybody who is involved in beta testing has signed a NDA.

Aha! Learning every day :) 

When you open your MDL with ModelConverterX (Thx Arno),
then you can complete your liveries with existing .DDS files from Aerosoft for P3Dv4
and thus come to a perfect working airplane.

The disadvantage is that you have a file of +/- 70MB
Awaiting the update (Thx Marthijs) you can fly with your favorite plane.

However, this is for advanced users

Grtz

Peter

On 10-12-2017 at 12:50 AM, JasonW said:

Im here looking for liveries too. Thanks.

Yep, the problem is mainly that we cannot just use the liveries of the add-on as they have different .MDL names I noticed.

I am still waiting for some feedback from Lockheed. promise to look into it.

• Like 1

Hello,

I am about half way through updating all paints with baked shadows and highlights. I have also aliased all panels to the LM ones and applied the air files (Cat-I and Cat-III) as supplied by LM. In my opinion these are superior to the original ones and makes the aircraft easier to aerobrake.

The F-16 still has a lot left in it, and in my opinion a stores configurator would be the feature I would have liked the most.

best

Dag

hi dudes, my answer is: why the f16 come without a missile launchers at sta #1 and 9.....thats lunchers are part of structure of the plane in the real life....no one aircraft can fly without this launchers...any method to fixed it?

Still no news about the Falcon liveries (Belgian Air Force, Netherlands Air Force, Hellenic Air Force, ... ... ...??)

No, it's a bit complex with Lockheed having bought the rights to include it in the sim.

Hmmm, wonder if the Addon F-16 can Co-exist with the default F-16 (Aerosoft) and/or is there a benifit of Installing the Addon. That is to say, is the the default plane as good as the Addon?