PANC Update for V4

DispatchRandy

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 16 Stunden , DispatchRandy sagte:

HOPE?

It is a hell of work to update all 200+ addons. PANC is a really old one. So maybe Aerosoft might decide there will be done a new one instead of an update. But that depends on the developers.

If an addon is old, and much work is needed to make it compatible with v4, it's not likely that that will happen.

• Developer
vor 49 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

It is a hell of work to update all 200+ addons. PANC is a really old one. So maybe Aerosoft might decide there will be done a new one instead of an update. But that depends on the developers.

If an addon is old, and much work is needed to make it compatible with v4, it's not likely that that will happen.

Anchorage (PANC) is not "old", it is uptodate, but needs changes in some parts. It is on the update roadmap of Simwings, but not at the toplevel, so needs some weeks. Same as Fairbanks (PAFA)

vor 9 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

Anchorage (PANC) is not "old", it is uptodate, but needs changes in some parts. It is on the update roadmap of Simwings, but not at the toplevel, so needs some weeks. Same as Fairbanks (PAFA)

I suppose "old" was meant as "released long ago" not as "outdated tech" (in fact I think I remember it as quite ahead of it's time when it was released)

Hello,

Anchorage, and Fairbanks are my favorites, as I live in Anchorage. Hope you can update them. P3Dv4 is the way to go!

Thanks,

Jerry Friz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived