Guns on the T5 ?

Hi Richard

The T% was never fitted with cannon, but the T55 export variants had the larger ventral tank so could substitute the front section for the cannon pack.

This variant is included as the T55K ( Kuwait colours)

Dave R

Thank you Dave,

An other question, for the moment I just tested the T5, may be I'm wrong but it seems the Auto Pilot don't work, I followed the procedure : Master pilot On, Auto pilot on joystick On then selected Alt and Heading  (maybe  it's better I open a new topic ?).

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard

The autopilot does work , You appear to be switching correctly..... ensure AP on stick set to OFF , AP master on box  to ON ; then

FD/AP on stick set to AP, and select functions required.  If height is to be selected ensure the "small stick" is zeroed first (the white knobby thing on the AP box}

Dont forget movement of the joystick will disengage autopilot or prevent it engaging, and if you do, you need to run through the sequence again.

DR

On 05/06/2017 at 11:52 PM, wingman5 said:

Hi Richard

The autopilot does work , You appear to be switching correctly..... ensure AP on stick set to OFF , AP master on box  to ON ; then

FD/AP on stick set to AP, and select functions required.  If height is to be selected ensure the "small stick" is zeroed first (the white knobby thing on the AP box}

Dont forget movement of the joystick will disengage autopilot or prevent it engaging, and if you do, you need to run through the sequence again.

DR

Hi Dave,

Auto Pilot works ! I had just forgot to put Gyro Master On...:rolleyes:...A detail :lol:

Thanks again for this great aircraft !

Regards,

Archived