Few Questions

peter197

Just got the T5 finally to complete the collection which is good.

Given it a few trial flights and have a few questions:

Where are the manuals? When I mean manuals, not the in game one but the one you usually find in the Aerosoft folder.

For some reason the first time I set the weapon manager to no missiles, it won't change back to anything else, so I can't load firestreaks or red tops? Am I doing something wrong?

Some pictures to go with.

Cheers,

Peter

Please login to display this image.

It seems with the load manager it will start with with the red top, and if I click further down the options, I can't click back? I can't deselect anything which is slightly annoying.

Also it appears in the T55K model I have this:

Cheers,

Peter

It also seems in the T55 variants that the oxygen won't switch on for some reason.

Or at least regardless of pressing the oxygen switch, the oxygen indicators are on 0.

Hi Peter

I'll answer as best I can,

the manuals should be in the  Aerosoft folder in the base folder of what ever sim you are using ,  there should be a folder in  that called Aerosoft English Electric Lightning T5 

Missiles, Thats just the way I organised it  default is the redtop and you make your selection from there. If you have fitted Firestreaks but change your mind  use whatever key you have for

"reload user aircraft" and it will reload with redtops . 422 and  ZU-BBD always fly clean .

Oxygen, If you swap from one aircraft to another you might find it is deplete of oxygen, RIGHT click the 100% button (just in front of the seat raise /lower switch ) and it will fill to 50%

Artefact in T55K is a bug caused by the skinned meterial mesh . Odd you should get it but not others ?  I'll fix it .

Hope that's solved at least some of your problems

DR

Ps nice piccies   P3D?

Interestingly, they were found in the folder 'ecosystem' instead, whereas the other folders of the F3 and F6 were in the Aerosoft folder. Which was strange.

Ok I understand how the payload manager works. I think I got confused since I chose 422 for the next flight.

The file you sent me fixed the T55K issue.

In all of the times I have booted the Lightnings there has not been an oxygen issue except the T55 variants. Even after if I change to a T5, it's happy to switch on oxygen interestingly. However right clicking the 100% oxygen does solve the oxygen issue, though it fills it to 90% rather than 50%.

Yes those problems are ultimately solved.

Yup P3D V3.4. May move to V4 soon but would rather wait for tacpack to make its way first.

Cheers

Archived