Ejection Sequence

fender130173

1 hour ago, fender130173 said:

Does the ejector seat work on the T5, as when I use it, it just asks if you want to quit the sim?

Does it have an animated sequence is the question?

Hi

Youv'e not crashed it already ! :rolleyes:

Initiating the ejection sequence fires the canopy off ,  but there is no animated movement of the seat  as the blackout quickly kicks in ( It's a cartridge operated seat so it doesn't have the smooth acceleration of a rocket pack seat ).

In the real world an ejecting pilot will recover after a few seconds, and may catch sight of his aircraft disappearing into the distance , but I don't think such animation is possible in the sim.

Cheers

Dave R

I just think if you advertise a "working ejection seat" it should be animated and not just a quit to the desktop prompt as that's basically lying...and besides there are freeware ones out there that do work!

""  I just think if you advertise a "working ejection seat" it should be animated and not just a quit to the desktop prompt as that's basically lying.""

Hi 
 I'm sorry you are disappointed. 
 My aim of creating the " ejection sequence "  was so that pilots with system failures could follow the flight reference emergency cards right through to the end......,  which frequently is an instruction to abandon the aircraft...... having done so the aircraft reloads in a prefailure state so the flight can continue.... rather like they do in a training flight simulator. 
    I don't see what you can learn from watching your aircraft  smash into the scenery so I chose not to follow that path.

Regards

DR

Archived