F=14 Extended in Prepar3D v4

jcagle

You guys seem to forget that John has real world obligations like finishing his Masters.  Also if I am not mistaken, he had some family tragedy that will take its toll on anybody.  

I too hope for a V4.1 update, but will patiently wait until that day.  Play Nice Gentlemen.

-Woog

It's a very simple question. Are you planning to upgrade or not....yes or no.  I spend a ton of money and time on add on sim products and when I get the run around I have decided to not support those who do.

in anticipation of getting back into our beloved bird, You can use the freeware Dino Tomcat which has compatible guages and an alright cockpit that will do until this aircraft is finally updated. Hate having to say that here. But right now the Dino Tomcat can curve the need for speed until this bird is finally updated! It is compatible with V4

Just now, TheSarge said:

in anticipation of getting back into our beloved bird, You can use the freeware Dino Tomcat which has compatible guages and an alright cockpit that will do until this aircraft is finally updated. Hate having to say that here. But right now the Dino Tomcat can curve the need for speed until this bird is finally updated! It is compatible with V4

bitch smack.mp4

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 12:09 PM, Flybird141 said:

It's a very simple question. Are you planning to upgrade or not....yes or no.  I spend a ton of money and time on add on sim products and when I get the run around I have decided to not support those who do.

It has been quite a while since our last update, and that is a fair question. To put a slight correction on Woogey's note, no, I have not had any real life tragedies. But, I did complete a PhD, and am presently looking for a job while being employed full time and it has left limited time for development work.

Yes, we are definitely going to complete the conversion to P3Dv4 and we are presently close to finished. The major item remaining is whether or not we can manage an external installation the way Lockheed Martin has requested for new add-ons. The 64-bit conversation is complete and once we have an answer to the previous question we will be at a release candidate stage of testing.To throw a few bones:

The first picture is a bit of routine testing in P3Dv4, the second picture may look mundane but has an important note.....I was fixed in the backseat operating the LANTIRN without having to worry about where the plane was flying. We are ready to announce that for P3D v3/v4 there will (finally) be shared cockpit, with Jon Bleeker of MilViz doing the really hard work.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys Happy New Year !  any chance to increase the Kitty Hawk  capabilities with lets say  Simworks Studios  SDK  or so ?  Would be really cool to have a more operational Carrier, and by the way the addition of the sister  USS Constellation ( minor changes with the CV 63 )

:)  Rgds.

• jcagle unpinned this topic

Archived