A320 Lights Problem

Carlz

Hi There Ahmm I Have Problem With The Airbus A318,19,20,21 Strobe Lights , Nav lights , And Beacon Lights Cant Be Seen In Wing View Even At Night The Beacon Lights No Reflects At Engine When I Switch The Ezdok Camera In The Front I Can Clearly See The Lights But When I Go In The Wing View Its Slowly dissapearing Sometimes When i Am At Cockpit And Switch The Ezdok To The Wing View   For About 10 sec I See Some Lights Its Only Last Around 0.50 sec Or 0.70 Sec Is There A Tweak Or Fix On This ? 

Please login to display this image.

Prepar3D 2017-05-28 21-45-33-899.avi

Hi Carlz!

Thats not a bug, but a feature. The strobes are pointing outward being an ordinary lightsource. If you point a flashlight away from you, do you await you can see its lightbulb? This has also a practical meaning: What if you look out at night at the wingtip? What about epilepsy among passengers, which is often triggered by strobe lights?

Thats why its by design favoured, not to have the strobes visible from within the aircaft. Strobes are there, to make the aircraft visually known to other airtraffic under poor viz conditions.

The only reaction you see from strobes in realworld is maybe minor glass reflections by the navlight cover,  but mostly from humidity (tiny raindrops in air) and dusty microparticles. But those are not simulated currently. Would be a bit hardcore. But who knows what future brings...

Oh Ok Then Sorry Because 2 Weeks Ago We Were In Flight And I was in The Engine View I Saw Those Strobe Lights Blinking  But Why Is The Beacon Lights Are Not Reflected At The Engine ? I Saw Other Videos That The Beacon Lights Were Reflecting At Engine And Wing 

Edit: I Just Want To Make Strobe Lights Visible Cause Its Only A Simulator BTW How Do I Make It Visible ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/29/2017 at 11:51 AM, Carlz said:

Edit: I Just Want To Make Strobe Lights Visible Cause Its Only A Simulator BTW How Do I Make It Visible ?

You can't make that visible, as this is not modeled because of the reason Stefan gave you earlier.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived