Discussion about the next Aerosoft Airliner Product after 2018

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 5 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

Get a room....

That comment made my evening great again :D ... 

Reading through the thread and then this one; you can't imagine how funny it was for me! After a tough day this laughing lifted me some Flightlevels up...

• Deputy Sheriffs

10 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

Sry, I don´t really understand:/

@Frank Docter

Let's just say that your last posts were a bit too much off topic and I will start moderating if you keep that up. Brotherly love is best for PMing. 

vor 3 Minuten, Airbus A340 Pilot sagte:

Sry, I don´t really understand:/

@Frank Docter

You seem to have a very poor life without any fun... No, just joking! As Frank already said, it is an expression used by people (every single one of my friends) to tell somebody, that he should stop kissing etc. in public... But it's more ironic than serious! And he said it, because you were talking about your "brother" in a specific way and this was the reason for that...

gerade, Lotus3xiG3 sagte:

You seem to have a very poor life without any fun... No, just joking! As Frank already said, it is an expression used by people (every single one of my friends) to tell somebody, that he should stop kissing etc. in public... But it's more ironic than serious! And he said it, because you were talking about your "brother" in a specific way and this was the reason for that...

Ok, fair enough.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

So then, back to topic.

Before we do that, I am glad you found the integration light on the CRJ. No shame in asking in our forums though. ;) 

A340s are generally under powered hear and read.  Just scour the internet for all the jokes on them being snails and what not, particularly for climb rates. Some controllers have quite the opinion of them. I remember marshalling them in at YVR, and thinking the engines are like hair dryers stuck on the wings. Just seemed out of proportion relative to the size of the aircraft. But they do have quite the range though. 7900nm on the A346 and probably for its time they were fuel efficient. Today not so much.

I get a kick out of all these aesthetics opinions of aircraft. If an aircraft is ugly as sin, but saves 30-40% fuel while going very long range and is comfortable inside, its probably going to sell well. What we think of its looks is irrelevant. The newer aircraft are having these new nose style designs (B78s, A35s, CSeries) must be for some sort of engineering reason other than looks. I like it, but it took awhile to grow. 

Am I allowed to put in a second hopeful vote for the E-Jets? Theres all kinds of Boeings, Airbus , and a few Bombardier aircraft to fly now that CRJ is here. 

Just going by looks, A340s are the most beautiful birds in the Airbus fleet.. the A380 however is an ugly fatty.. but if someone makes an immersive product of either one of them, i'll buy it for sure.. that's what matters to simmers in the end.. look at how the TFDi 717 & Rotate MD-80s are selling... they're vintage aircraft but were modeled with a lot of depth & eye candy.. people are still buying them even though they're being retired in real life.. 

Now just imagine an Emirates A340 or A380 at the gate in OMDB at night with the dynamic apron lighting.. imagine doing the routine walk around for that beast admiring the sheer size, reflective glossy metal, ... drooling already.. 

What has range to do with fuel efficiency? A340-500 and A340-600 and especially -500 are still ultra long haul planes which will still have almost the same range as the 777X (maybe they can fly even further)

I don't really understand it though especially cause it's (in my opinion) of topic as we're talking about sims and some might go off topic because of your post as well. That's just my personal opinion

vor 16 Stunden , Hightower sagte:

Am I allowed to put in a second hopeful vote for the E-Jets? Theres all kinds of Boeings, Airbus , and a few Bombardier aircraft to fly now that CRJ is here. 

E-Jats EMB 170, 175, 190 and 195 would be nice planes for Hans, wouldn´t they?

I would fly my feelthere embraers to death if the graphics didn't look so hokey by 2017 standards (especially the night textures). Unless the wilco devs are busily overhauling their product, I'm thinking an AS treatment of the E170/190 would be very well received indeed.

8 minutes ago, worshipbrat said:

I would fly my feelthere embraers to death if the graphics didn't look so hokey by 2017 standards (especially the night textures). Unless the wilco devs are busily overhauling their product,
I'm thinking an AS treatment of the E170/190 would be very well received indeed.

I think so too. I read on another forum though that Tfdi design are rumoured to be working on an E-jet.  I don't know if that means that AS couldn't make one as well since Mathijs usually say that AS does their thing and etc.

3 minutes ago, Griffin78 said:

I think so too. I read on another forum though that Tfdi design are rumoured to be working on an E-jet.  I don't know if that means that AS couldn't make one as well since Mathijs usually say that AS does their thing and etc.

I wasn't aware of that - Tfdi seems to do great work as well. As with most things whoever gets to market first with a well executed E-jet will do very nicely...

2 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Tom A320 and I are planning to make a Fliewatüüt! It's clear that this is going to the next big thing.

Please login to display this image.

Planned release is sometime around 2025 then? ;)

1 minute ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Tom A320 and I are planning to make a Fliewatüüt! It's clear that this is going to the next big thing.

Some humor from the dev! That's a good sign considering the CRJ just released (i.e. his head hasn't exploded keeping up with patches).

The plane looks good;)

(If you can call it plane)

The CRJ took you so long, the more little it is, the longer it´ll take you;)

No, just kidding. Would very much apprecciate a DA E-Jet Family;)

(And btw, Hans, talking about this flying helicopter thing would be off topic as we talk about the next airliner;)  )

I would love for 2 options:

1. A340-500/600. I love that airplane and 4 engines aircraft. (theres a lot of people here saying about it is going to be retired, but come on, its sim not reality) you will have the classic whole collection or airbus airliners

2. I undestand aerosoft is not a very good friend of A340, son instead of that why not a very very very good aerosoft HQ Embraer 190/195?

those are my votes 340 or E190/195.

Actually a constellation or DC10 are so good if aerosoft wants to some old airplanes.

Or ATR 72-500 to another turboprop.

I don´t want to spam here now, but it´s definitely worth watching my friends (Ambrose Aviation=youtube channel). There you can see this painting (A346) from so close:)

:wub::wub:

Archived