Discussion about the next Aerosoft Airliner Product after 2018

4 minutes ago, FWAviation said:

Okay, I see. But since a different company currently develops the Boeing 787: What distinguishes the A350/380 cockpits from the 787 cockpit that makes the development of the 787 more feasible? I ask because the 787 cockpit seems pretty complex and full of new technology as well.

In any case, I would be glad if you developed the A320NEO as you A3XX project. But, of course, I would be more enthusiastic about the A380 - even if I know now that it's very hard to do and would take a lot of development time and support from Airbus. ;)

I think it is just easier to get info out of Boeing.  It is one company, Airbus is a many headed hydra, and getting decisions out of them could be more difficult.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 9 Minuten, Airbus A340 Pilot sagte:

As I´ve already said. there is definitely market for the A340. I´m sure that most of all to buy the A330 would also buy an A340. 

And it does not mean: I prefer heving an A380 so I would just buy an A380 and no other plane

You say that with the conviction of someone who has access to all the numbers and is a professional in the field of flightsim add-on development. Maybe you should leave that to Aerosoft. And if you ask me for my personal opinion: I will sure as hell buy the A330 (as an add-on, not the real one ;)). But would I buy an A340? Rather not, at least it would be pretty low on my priority list. A good A380 would be much more important to me.

12 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

As I´ve already said. there is definitely market for the A340. I´m sure that most of all to buy the A330 would also buy an A340. 

And it does not mean: I prefer heving an A380 so I would just buy an A380 and no other plane

Well, not for me. I will buy the A330, but I ain't interested in an A340. Same as that I bought the 777, but ain't interested in the 747.

No, if AS would come up with the ERJ17X/19X range, I would buy them a trunk full of Warsteiner's.

Most of all.

Not everybody. Of course there are some, wouldn´t buy an A340. But let´s have a look to PMDG. Did they say: We won´t do the MD11, cause tere isn´t a big enough market for it. PMDG simply developed her. 

All that can happen with any other plane.

Btw: I can´t imagine, Aerosoft would stop with making Airbusses 

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you run a business and want to stay in business you do some serious market research before spending a huge amount of money into developing something. I am pretty sure PMDG did that as well...

4 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

But PMDG MD11 was a flop

And sometimes all the market research in the world won't help.  Statistics lie.  They are only a guide. for good management decisions, Aerosoft seem to get most of their's right, but I am sure they have their room 101.

5 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

But PMDG MD11 was a flop

And Mathijs said an A340 would be certainly possible.

And when he says 'probable' I will think that an A340 is coming.

Hmm

If the market research won´t help always, it can be the same witgh the A340

gerade, Dudley sagte:

And when he says 'probable' I will think that an A340 is coming.

Yes, but he didn´t say, did he. But he said possible and I´m holding on this

1 minute ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

Hmm

If the market research won´t help always, it can be the same witgh the A340

Yes, but he didn´t say, did he. But he said possible and I´m holding on this

We can't criticise your enthusiasm for A340s, I would hate to see you disappointed^_^

Just now, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

And you think, Mathijs only posted that because of my enthusiasm. I don´t really believe that.

He tends to say exactly what he means, I should keep watching for the probable word.

I would probably buy an A340 as an upgrade or extension for the A330.  But splash for something entiely new, unlikely.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

But an A340 wouldn´t be just an expansion. I´m quite sure about that.

Watch it. Speculation about speculation what AS would do is not allowed here.

1 hour ago, KDD said:

Well, not for me. I will buy the A330, but I ain't interested in an A340. Same as that I bought the 777, but ain't interested in the 747.

No, if AS would come up with the ERJ17X/19X range, I would buy them a trunk full of Warsteiner's.

I agree with you on this.

I ain't interested in the A340, it's too big for me. Might buy the A330 when it's released, but I haven't decided yet. It is a big aircraft after all, might be too big. Now the E-jets are a different story. Widely in use all over the world and a nice regional airliner. To go along with you, if Aerosoft would release the E-jets I'd load my car full with crates of beer (not just the trunk but the whole car) and drive to the Aerosoft headquarters. But Aerosoft, don't count on too much since I only got a small car. :P

I dare to remind of the E-jets by a different publisher - yes, they are not perfect are already somewhat aged, but they still do a very decent job. That's why I have some doubts whether Aerosoft would really produce the E-jets.

• Aerosoft

And the funny thing is that I am seriously not thinking about new aircraft. For me the priorities are, in the correct order:

1. Getting the less complex aircraft (Bronco, Catalina, Twotter, Discus K, Robin etc) ready for P3D V4. Just completed the last tests on the Twotter.
  2. Release the CRJ, using as many features of P3D V4 as possible
  3. Compatibility update A318...A321 for P3D V4 (perhaps change the lights to V4 standard)
  4. Release the A330
  5. Release the new A320/A321 with full V4 features
  6. Release the new A318/A319 with full V4 features
  7. Add the second engine version to the A330
  8. Release an aircraft not yet announced
  9. Do some professional work your will never see
  10. Discuss a new aircraft project with my fellow Project Managers and my core team of testers and advisors
  11. Celebrate Christmas

If there is a 1.00 release plus complete SDK for Flight Sim World we might work for that platform as well. We'll see.

Mathijs. Do you promise that for 2017. Just because Christmas is in the end of the list.

So that means: CRJ will be released 2017, A330 will be released 2017, second A330 engine version will be released 2017, a plane not yet announced (maybe A340;)) will be released 2017, new short heul Airbusses will be released 2017. Ok. That´s really much work. But as long as you can promise, everything´s alright.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, Airbus A340 Pilot said:

But as long as you can promise, everything´s alright.

Mathijs gave his priorities. Please stop reading something out of posts that simply wasn't written!

Archived