A319 CFM Fuel Flow - We finally need a fix!

airbusliker

Dear Community, Dear Aerosoft Developers,

as you might know, the Airbus A319 CFM Fuel Flow is far off the values it should be. In Picture 1 you can see the Current Situation, flying from LBBG to EDDW. Planned TripFuel was 5873kg, which results in a total of 8328kg with all reserves aboard. ZFW is 50076 , TOW 58204. When entering the actual Inflight Values the A319 gives I get a Fuel Bias of ~15%, stating that the Fuel Flow is Far Off (normal values are 3-5%) (PIC done with the PFPX Bias Function, entered BIAS was already 3,0%, but your bus still eats more fuel) . I have only seen this on the A319 CFM. We finally need a fix for that!
Of course you could always multiply the planned trip fuel with 1,15, but this isn´t the solving of this problem.
Dear Developers: Yes it can be, that you did several flights with the A319 in the beta test phases, but as you can see something went wrong there. Lets get another example:
Flight from EDDG to GCTS:
ZFW: 50138 kg
Trip Fuel: 10159 kg
Block Fuel: 12671 kg
Now let´s do the math: 10159 x 1,15 = 11682
11682-10159 = In my opinion that makes a difference of 1523 kg Fuel the Airbus uses, although it shouldn´t use it.

I´m really sad about this Issue. Issues can occur, of course, but i´ts not the first time you get to read about Fuel Flow issues on the a319 and so I excpect a HOTFIX!. I would appreciat if you could have a look into this. I think a simple change in the Performance.dat file could maybe fix the problem.

Thank you,
Marius

Please login to display this image.

Yes, but not really convinced. Why do we as costumers have to change something in the .cfg files?It´s the developers job. I am BTW Using the FUEL_FLOW_SCALAR=0.47 value. But since Update 1.21 this Value doesn´t change the fuel flow of the AS Bus anymore. Sadly.

Spoiler

Archived