Left MCDU error (NOT ALLOWED)

Hey everyone so i have been doing some flights over the past few weeks and for some reason, i have just come to do a flight and I'm getting a "Not Allowed" error when im entering in the airways i have really no idea what it is doing and what it means. when i launched up Flight Sim i checked the nav database and it said 1511 so i headed over to http://onlineflightplanner.org/ and created a flight plan and under the AIRAC section i selected 1511 and I'm still getting the error when I'm entering in the airways im new to the Aerosoft Airbus well i say new i have had it for about a month but having countless problems with it but this one is preventing me from doing any flights. If anyone could help that's be awesome.

Thanks in Advance

Screenshots below 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

GCFV SID KORAL UG5 ESS UN871 VJF UN10 SVL UZ180 MELON UM30 ZMR UN873 DELOG UN864 MONTY STAR EGCC That was my flight plan and the last thing i entered in was UZ180 then i entered in MELON and it said Not Allowed

• Deputy Sheriffs

The reason is very simple, cause the flight plan is not valid: the airway UZ180 can not be flown from SVL to MELON, as it can from OXACA (next wpt after SVL) only be flown in the opposite direction.

I have watched several videos of people using that site and all there flights went well where as mine isn't for some reason and im doing the exact thing that they are doing :(

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, BradThePilot1 said:

So how would i stop that as im new to this so im not sure what im doing lol

By creating a valid flightplan. Use a reliable tool like FS Commander or PFPX and in parallel use charts to crosscheck like in real life.

When i get into the sim and look and the Left MCDU i see it says nav data base 1511 from the screenshots above should it be that or is that outdated? could that be the reason why like i said i really dont know what im doing

• Deputy Sheriffs

The navdatabase is indeed outdated. it is the database delivered from the initial release. You can get a single new database or a subscription for ALL supported addons here:

http://www.aerosoft.com/en/search?sSearch=navdatapro

But to avid any problems it is necessary that your aircarft and a flightplanning tool always use the same AIRAC (navdatabase).

I highly recommend this package:
http://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/tools-missions/1486/navdatapro-complete-one-year-access

You get actual navdata, actual charts all provided by Lufthansa System. In combination with a flightplanning tool (I myself prefer FSCommander) you shouldn't get any invalid flightplans in the future.

Archived