German Airports 2 - 2012 v 1.02 not available

qqwertzde

Hi,

it appears I only can download v1.01 but not the latest version. I tried both the North American and the European server. I bought the scenery directly from Aerosoft during the recent conference sale. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

As far as I know only from the entire package (Cologne/Bonn, Hanover, Dortmund, Munster/Osnabruck, Leipzig/Halle) only Dortmund have been updated to 1.02. Dortmund comes now with it's own installer. 

AS has started to update the airports from the German Airports packages, but will only provide single installers for each of them, no bundle installer anymore.

You should find the Dortmund 1.02 installer in your shop account.

Hi Tom,

thanks for the clarification. I don't have links to the individual installer in my account, but maybe it will just take a while until this is set up. I am in no rush.

Best regards,

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Beside the German Airports 2 - 2012 download you should actually have the German Airports 2 - 2012 (Dortmund) as well.

Please contact support@aerosoft.com for clarification on this.

On ‎21‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 1:58 AM, qqwertzde said:

Hi Tom,

thanks for the clarification. I don't have links to the individual installer in my account, but maybe it will just take a while until this is set up. I am in no rush.

Best regards,

Peter

Here to download the new version (1,02) Dortmund http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show

Please login to display this image.

Archived