Order not processed

To whom it may concern. My name is Frank and purchased Professional Flight Planner X from Aerosoft store and the transaction froze and left my browser hanging for well over 20 minutes. I logged into my bank and found that the transaction had been successful but no confirmation email was sent from aerosoft confirming the purchase. Hence unable to obtain an order number. I decided to open a ticked with support. After hours of waiting for a reply I finally received an email from support and was told to order the product again and select 'press copy' and add in the comment that it was approved by Andreas so that a copy can be unlocked for me. I did as instructed immediately. I have heard nothing since. I also replied to support stating that I had done as instructed but have not heard anything. Logging into my aerosoft account and selecting orders... the order has not been processed. It's been over a day and am still waiting. Could someone from aerosoft please process the order as I have paid for it. The order number for the press copy order is 1025645. If the order is not processed soon I will have no option but to contact the bank and begin a dispute to reverse the transaction. Thanks

Thankyou for rectifying the issue. Though I understand there is limited staff over weekends... I would have appreciated support not closing the support ticket assuming the order was processed when it clearly was not the case. I also feel the communication process from support was somewhat vague and felt I was not treated as a customer. I always introduced myself as Frank Minutolo in the support tickets and emails though I was referred to as 'pony'.... which is part of my email address. May I suggest support staff show their customers a little more professionalism in their approach when dealing with customers. Once again... thankyou for handling the order.

Regards

Frank 

Archived