Mathijs Kok

Mega Airport Singapore X preview

Anders Bermann    506
1 minute ago, EDDT-Sebi said:

X-plane, only? Or..? Top text show not! Which SIM??

What makes you think it's X-Plane???

I fairly certain that it's FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D version.

• Upvote 2

ErichB    76

I hope it's close enough so that we won't be asking 'is there any more news'? in two years time.   (Johannesburg) **cough**

Having said that, it looks superb.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Diuhh    3

Another Aerosoft decision i can not understand. There are many great airports which were never made in FS. For Singapore there is a high quality payware coming up soon.

If you need inspiration:

Cairo, Perth, Johannesburg, Cristchurch, Auckland, Darwin, AbuDhabi, Nadi

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 11

Poe Dameron    87

Hail the Flight Sim Gods. I've waited 6 years to see the words Aerosoft, Mega Airport and Singapore in one line.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh my. That looks absolutely incredible. Pls dont take 2 years. We need a good Singapore scenery.

Cant wait to get my hands on it. Keep up the great work guys

KDD    19

OMG, yeah!!

We need more of these highly detailed asian sceneries!

sydney1962    32

don't forget we get this airport also soon from competitor scenery maker that also makes it ready P3D 64bit, so again 2 developers making same airport.

like Barcelona , innsbruck .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Tom A320    2929
9 minutes ago, sydney1962 said:

don't forget we get this airport also soon from competitor scenery maker that also makes it ready P3D 64bit,

No further details have been given here in the forum yet, so please refrain from implying any details (like a missing compatibility to a certain simulator).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anders Bermann    506
3 hours ago, Diuhh said:

Another Aerosoft decision i can not understand. There are many great airports which were never made in FS. For Singapore there is a high quality payware coming up soon.

If you need inspiration:

Cairo, Perth, Johannesburg, Cristchurch, Auckland, Darwin, AbuDhabi, Nadi

Another post, I cannot understand.

If this is such an irritation and annoyance for you, I'm fairly certain that some friendly mods can hide this thread for you. 

That way, you won't have to kill the mood for the rest of us (who's really looking for this destination) and you won't have to concentrate about it... :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FWAviation    347

Don't you think that this is a bit harsh, @KingMusjo? You may share Diuhh's opinion or not, but he has a fair point and he doesn't sound like those ranting trolls who just come by to play the party pooper. We have to be able to bear also critical opinions without calling for the forum police immediately. And yes, while I was happy to see that Aerosoft will publish a Singapore scenery, I also asked myself whether it's good to clash this scenery with the aforementioned product of the other developer. So I'm a bit torn and therefore can understand Diuhh's basic sentiment. That doesn't mean, though, that I bash Antti Haka's and Aerosoft's decision to develop Singapore. I'm also curious how they will do the job as compared to the other developer. And I'm also certain that Aerosoft has a good reason why they go ahead with this project.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Mathijs Kok    22721
4 hours ago, EDDT-Sebi said:

X-plane, only? Or..? Top text show not! Which SIM??

Our Mega Airport range is only for FSX and P3D.

• Upvote 4

Tim.S    12

Looks great and if it's the same developer as Bali then good news because that scenery has great performance, is detailed and has SODE Jetwats which are frankly a must at this stage in a new scenery. 

Hoping the A380 shows up after the 330. This will be a good hub for it ;)

• Upvote 1

Wibispnp    26

Looks so nice,Mathijs!.I hope you and Aerosoft's team look down to Soekarno Hatta Airport (Jakarta),because it has the new built Terminal 3!