ORBX and Add-On sceneries?!

Lotus3xiG3

Hi guys,

I'm having problems with MA München and ORBX. The so called entrys, those taxiway bridges at the end of the aprons, behave strange in combination with ORBX Vector LC and the Global Base Pack. The road normally is below the bridges, but there now is the ORBX thing. It kind of lays above the scenery! I already hav ran this scenery config thing in FTX Central, but it didn't help... Can anyone put me in the right direction please?

EDIT: Photos to follow shortly!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would say, this is not AS EDDM: your aircraft is on a taxiway, then there is the road and then the runways??? I'm not aware of such a location. Please post a screenshot that shows the situation from above.

Also did you make sure that all your Orbx stuff is below any addon scenery?

I myself also gaot EDDM + FTX Global,, FTX Vector, openLC EU... and can not replicate it.

vor 2 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

I would say, this is not AS EDDM: your aircraft is on a taxiway, then there is the road and then the runways??? I'm not aware of such a location. Please post a screenshot that shows the situation from above.

Haha, you can trust me, it is Munich! The aircraft was on C1, but here you go:

Please login to display this image.

Yeah, Munich was (and is) on the top of my scenery library above the ORBX stuff... I have also let ORBX's scenery fining program look for the scenery, but it didn't change anything! 
I'm getting my new system next weekend. Can you give me any advises what to install first? Addon scenery or ORBX?

Cheers

Lotus3xiG3

• Deputy Sheriffs

Okay I see but anyway I do not see this problem with FTX Global Base, FTX Vector, openLC EU. And you are sure that the priorities in the scenery library are correct?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To add to your screen: the entry AerosoftAFD should be on top referring to this document:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for posting what you did to correct your issue, Lotus. It could help someone else in the same situation.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived