BGL do not activate in fsx

ols500

This is probably the wrong place to answer this question but when i download some freeware fsx scenery it is a BGL file and a read me. it always says put in fsx/addon/scenery folder so i do but when i load fsx and go to that airport the scenery is still default, can anyone please help?

-many thanks ols

Here is download, if you want it plus readme

AF2_CBS4.bgl

readme.txt

If the bgl files are inside the scenery folder which is inside the addonscenery folder and you have addonscenery ticked in scenery library then it shall work.

Addon scenery 

3 minutes ago, Galax17 said:

addonscenery ticked in scenery library then it shall work.

What do you mean? Add scenery in scenery library? 

Have you copy and pasted the bgl files so that they are inside the scenery folder which is inside the addonscenery folder?

What I described in post 2 must work but there is an even better way to do it so that every Airport gets a separate entry but Im going to bed now.

Yes I have copy and pasted them there and i'm sorry but i do not know what the

54 minutes ago, Galax17 said:

The box in front of addonscenery ticked in scenery library.

is? :(

and i'm going to bed to :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because this is a freeware add-on, and because the OP was unable to resolve the issue even with suggestions, we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic. BTW, Aerosoft products only, please.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived