EDDF V2 (2.11) CAT II/III holding point flicker

Chok

Since the latest update of Frankfurt V2 (2.11) the red CAT I/II/III holding points and "NO ENTRY" markings have started to flicker a lot and some of them disappear completely if you get too close to them. 

P3D V3.4 - Windows 10.

37 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That is a clean setup? No tweaks in the cfg?

Affirm no self applied tweaks to the config and letting the sim rebuild a fresh config does not solve the problem either. Neither does a reinstall of the scenery.

1 hour ago, data63 said:

what's your "view zoom-level" - too low values may cause problems (just try to increase the value a bit)

i tried different values from like 0.3 to 1.0. doesn't seem to make a difference.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And settings are as advised in the manual?

Just had a look through the manual, cant find anything that would indicate that it is my settings are off.

2 hours ago, OPabst said:

I could reproduce and fix the issue. Please unpack the attached file to the <P3D>\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0 Airport\scenery and replace the old file.

Fix for MAF 2-11 CAT Signs.zip

Issue solved by applying fix, thanks.

Archived