How to update?

• Deputy Sheriffs

What version do you have?

It is shown in the upper right corner of the window when you shortly start the installer again.

And no, there is no update manager.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you have the Airbus installed through Steam, Steam should tell you about available updates automatically.

At the moment you can be sure, to have the latest version installed.

Although I don't know, if the following hotfix is included in the Steam version:

You might want to check the file version of the following file (right click the dll file -> Properties -> Details). If it is 1.2.7.82 you should install the hotfix, which updates the file to 1.2.7.83.

• <FSX_Folder>\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321(or 318-319) Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\fmgs.dll

5 hours ago, deatheater914 said:

Couldn't find the files, but it's ok. 

As long as it works i'm fine with that. 

Hey I had the same problem trying to find the files but go to your fsx file and then look for the file that says DLC and it should be there.

15 hours ago, JKAIR said:

Hey I had the same problem trying to find the files but go to your fsx file and then look for the file that says DLC and it should be there.

I installed the aircraft using a disc, so steam doesn't use it as a DLC.

Thanks for the help though.

Archived