Upgrading from A320/A321 to Bundle

Hello,

I bought the Airbus A320/A321 package (the newest one, not Extended) in November last year and I have been wanting to include the A318/A319 in my fleet since January this year. I have attempted to contact Aerosoft via support tickets several times but got mixed answers including keying my original key as the voucher (which did not work) and some telling me that no such update is available. 

Is there an economical option for the owners of either package to upgrade to the bundle without paying the full price, seeing that the price difference between the packages and bundle is around 10 Euros or so? 

Thanks. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As far as I know all discounts on the A320 family have been removed at the beginning of this year. This was mainly for the updates from older version but obviously also included the side grade option. No sure if the latter one is intentional or not.

If you are a member of a virtual airline you could get the VA discount voucher from your VA admin.

BTW: as you already own the A320/A321 you wouldn't shop for the bundle, but the A318/A319 package. 

54 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

As far as I know all discounts on the A320 family have been removed at the beginning of this year. This was mainly for the updates from older version but obviously also included the side grade option. No sure if the latter one is intentional or not.

If you are a member of a virtual airline you could get the VA discount voucher from your VA admin.

BTW: as you already own the A320/A321 you wouldn't shop for the bundle, but the A318/A319 package. 

Thanks for the reply Tom. I've been trying to contact them regarding this matter since December last year but to no avail. I hope they can do something regarding this as asking for another 35 Euros would be ridiculous. Unfortunately, I don't happen to be a member of any VA and have no intention to join one. 

I'm aware of me getting the A318/A319 package, just mentioning to upgrade to the bundle for more clarity. :)

Archived