Controls reversed: FSX A318/A319/A320/A321

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have your control device directly configured within FSX or are you using FSUIPC?

Configured within fsx. The controls work correctly with the A320/A321. I downloaded the bundle, so don't know why one would work, and the other not?

• Deputy Sheriffs

So they are only reversed in the A318/A319? In the title of this topic you said something else. 

Yes, my title said both acft, because I downloaded the bundle. I did check the 320/321 once, and they worked, so I assumed the issue only affected the 318/319. Last night the 320/321 started doing the same thing as the 318/319. Also having issues with CTD.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What about other aircraft in your sim? Are they also effected?

If so you could simply enable "reverse" in the axis configuration of FSX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, in this case you can simply invert the axis within the Airbus Configurator:

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Both packages, the A318/A319 and the A320/A321, use the exact same configuration. I don't see any possible reason, why the configurator would not work (I hadn't suggested it in the first place, as you said that both packages behaved differently, which is not possible from a configuration perspective).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived