Spad Next Airbus Aerosoft Issue. Need Help please

Hi all,

I need some help here. Recently I purchased Spad Next to use it with my saitek switch and multi panel for the Airbus Extended. The problem is that the in-game menu of FSX doesn't show the Spad Next add-on! I'm not able to use my saitek panels, they don't work...only some buttons of switch panel work. The weird fact is that with other aircraft like PMD* NG* spad next works perfectly well! Also without the Spad Next add-on in the in-game Fsx menu. It's really strange...Could you please someone help me? I'm desperate! I spent 4 hours yesterday to find out the solution, with no results! I also tried to insert manually the "launch add-on" string into the dll.xlm file inside FSX folder (as suggested from Spad support), once again, no success! 
Really appreciate your help guys! Really want to use my saitek panels with your beautiful Airbus Extended!

Cheers,
Riccardo F.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Riccardo,

as this forum is mainly for support of products developed and sold by Aerosoft, you should contact the developer of Spad Next to get support.

Archived