Displays seem slightly blurry in P3D v3

daned33

I've played with a bunch of settings but I just can't seem to get my displays sharp, and it makes it hard to read the text without zooming in.

Please login to display this image.

Regards

Hi.

probably not what you want to hear, but your zoomsetting is really far out. The fonts on a real Airbus display are very small and we even did them slightly bigger already to make them better readable on a computerscreen.

Your viewpoint is pretty far out due to the zoom, depending ony our screen size this may cause the trouble you have. I am afraid there is, at least technically from our developers point of view, nothing in the Airbus we could change for this at the moment.

If you zoom in a little, thus creating a more realistic viewpoint, you should get better results.

Here is at which level I fly my aircraft, in this case the PMDG 747v3, on my 32" screen. At this zoomlevel I have no problems to read the texts on any aircraft:

Please login to display this image.

Archived