Two Issues with Bari Airport

Pilot Pete

Hello - I have tried to reintall Bari X into FSX-SE but after a few attempts, the airport continues to have the terminal buildings missing. Essentially, when I do to Bari i see jetways and floating objects, but no buildings. I have tried reinstalling with anti-virus off but still no success. Additionally, it shows there is a version 1.1 (I am using my original V 1.0) but I dont see this update anywhere on the Aerosoft website. I did purchase this as a download from another shop a few years ago, so it is not one the airports listed in my Aerosoft account. I do, however, have the serial number and all but I just dont see where to get the update. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers, Pete

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Bari update is not in the update database, so you have to contact the support of aerosoft directly via mail. Support@aerosoft.de

but you should also contact your other online shop.

Hi Mathijs - I did send an email to FS Pilot Shop where I purchased this item (waiting for a response), because unlike other retailers, they are trying to charge $4.95 to download the updated version as they say the links expire after one year. Everything I buy direct from Aerosoft is in my account forever (my mistake not buying direct in the first place). In any event, I do not intend to pay $5 again for a product I already purchased. If they don't waive the fee, is there any other way I can get the updated installer? Thanks for your thoughts.

Cheers, Pete

Okay, let's forget about the updated version, I still have no buildings at the airport for the Version 1. I have no idea why this is happening, so any help will be appreciated. Yes, I turned off anti-virus, and yes, I dont have any other versions installed. Assistance would be welcomed.

Cheers, Pete

Just an Edit - I notice now that I have problems at several Aerosoft airports: No buildings at LIRF, missing runway lines and jetways at LKPR, and I don't understand why I continue to have these problems. For years I ran Aerosoft airports, and I have a ton of them, without issue. Now it seems I have constant issues. I am not certain how to resolve these issues and I have been simming for 20 years.

Cheers, Pete

• Deputy Sheriffs

For LKPR I would say there is a Problem with APC. You have to check your exe.xml and your dll.xml. Maybe something corrupted them.

LIRF is another problem.

I suggest reinstalling them.

Some time ago aerosoft used an copyright protection, I think also for Bari. Do you have any *.blob files in your scenery folder?

Hi Bob - Thanks for the suggestions, I did read some stuff about that APC earlier today and agree that may be the issue. Once I get home from my night at the hockey rink I will see if identifying and removing these issues resolves the problem. Definitely LKPR is causing issues and supposedly there is a fix pending. Thanks again for your input.

Cheers, Pete

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 35 Minuten, Pilot Pete sagte:

Hi Bob - Thanks for the suggestions, I did read some stuff about that APC earlier today and agree that may be the issue. Once I get home from my night at the hockey rink I will see if identifying and removing these issues resolves the problem. Definitely LKPR is causing issues and supposedly there is a fix pending. Thanks again for your input.

Cheers, Pete

Good point to start:

And if you have more than one APC airport (Split/Tegel/Zurich/Prague):

Well..Prague was the issue. I uninstalled this and then reinstalled LIRF and LIBD and everything was perfect. I have been following the thread above for a few months now, and in fact had posted a couple of times to this thread. I had forgotten that I had serious issues though. Hopefully all with get sorted out soon. I don't have any of the other APC airports besides Pargue.

Cheers, Pete

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Stunden , Pilot Pete sagte:

Well..Prague was the issue. I uninstalled this and then reinstalled LIRF and LIBD and everything was perfect. I have been following the thread above for a few months now, and in fact had posted a couple of times to this thread. I had forgotten that I had serious issues though. Hopefully all with get sorted out soon. I don't have any of the other APC airports besides Pargue.

Cheers, Pete

Nice to here. But LKPR shouldn't be a problem. I'm running it beside with LIRF.

Agreed, I did have LKPR running properly a few months ago, then stepped away for a few months during tax season. Somewhere between then and now something got messed up. I will try reinstalling LKPR tonight and see if everything works okay.

Cheers, Pete

On 5/1/2017 at 10:53 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

In fact you will have to contact the seller, he should be able to deliver you 1.1. This is not a update file but as we normally do a full new build.

Mathijs - The seller did respond and get me the updated version 1.1, so all is well with Bari. thanks.

Cheers, Pete

Archived