No NDP Approaches in Arrival Page

bb09

Hi i am trying to get NDB approaches working in the A320 but when I select the arrival there is no selection for NDB I only have ILS or on some approaches LOC only.

Using P3D v3.4 and A320 V1.31 and navigraph any one got any clues do I have to enable something for NDB to appear in the arrivals?

yes the airport has got NDB approaches the ndb approach is clear in jepp chart and the navigraph charts also

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could you name us this mystery airport please so we can check your problem for ourselves?

Thanks

Which AIRAC exactly do you use?

Could you tell us the exact AIRACs identifyer and your provider?

Hi i am using navigraph and airac 1705 rev1

When i look at the charts there is a ndb approach

Hi,

i´ve tested with AIRAC 1413 and 1611, in both cases lack these for EGBB / EGNX.

For EGPH the NDB approach is available.

ok so after what you tried i have done the following and checked

EGLL / EGPH - NDB present ok

EGLL / EGFF - NDB present ok

EGLL / EGNT - NDB present ok

EGLL / EGNX - NDB not present issue

EGLL - EGBB - NDB not present issue

so the question is why dont egbb and egnx show up when clearly they do have ndb approaches? Is this something that navigraph need to resolve?

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I see it from the Navigraph data files the NDB approaches are simply not included. So this looks more like a Navigraph than an Airbus problem.

The Airbus is capable of NDB approaches, as you saw yourself at EGPH, EGFF and EGNT. But it fully relies on the data from the navigation database.

Thanks guys I will throw it over to navigraph to find out why they have no ndb approaches for the two airports mentioned in the airac but they have the ndb approaches in their charts application

Archived