ActiveSky 16 (AS16) Configset

Sabretooth78

Hi,

Just wanted to bring to your attention that there are some configuration options which appear to be missing from the Active Sky Configuration Manager in SimStarter NG.  There probably isn't much merit to being able to change them all on the fly in SimStarter (for instance, the audio settings and such which would likely remain constant across all profiles), but there are a few which it might be useful to add.

Wind Options (and effects)

"Random light chop turbulence percentage"

Visual Fix Options

"Cloud pop fix"

"Repeating overcast texture fix"

Also, is there a possibility that the ability to scroll with a scroll wheel might be added to the "Main Settings" window in a future update?

Thanks for a great program!

-Chris

• Developer

I will double check this settings for a further updates.

What do you mean with 

vor 2 Stunden , Sabretooth78 sagte:

[...]

Also, is there a possibility that the ability to scroll with a scroll wheel might be added to the "Main Settings" window in a future update?

[...]

10 hours ago, Capt. PERO said:

I will double check this settings for a further updates.

What do you mean with 

If I hover the cursor in the main field of the frame (Main Settings tab of the Flight Control Center/opening window) and roll the mouse wheel, nothing happens - unless I have just selected a dropdown menu (such as "Select a flight plan") in which case rolling the wheel will cycle through those available options.  To get to the bottom of the window I have to manually drag the scroll bar.  There may be others but I think this is the only page on which I've noticed this behavior so far.

Played around with it a little more and found that it does indeed scroll - except when I have just selected the "Select a flight plan" dropdown, after which the scroll wheel "gets stuck" on cycling that menu.  Not really a big problem!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Can you please post all of your flightplan in a ZIP file? I would like to see which flightplan is crashing and why this happens.

Archived