Mega Airport München (EDDM) GSX 180° inverted

Hello guys,

I own EDDM since a long time now. I recently purchased GSX (sorry for not purchasing AES) and have found a little problem: after landing and requesting a parking gate from Ground ATC (let's say you get 171), I taxi to that position (with Follow Me Car working perfect) but upon reaching the parking, I see that the GSX service crew is positioned 180° inverted (as if you have to park the aircraft with your back). I think this only happens on the "open" park positions e.g. the side with Gates 170 to 197.

Could this be a EDDM AFCAD problem or is it GSX?

Thank you.

vor 31 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

Could indeed be. You should ask FSDT about this.

Well I just created my account at FSDT Forum and wait for activation mail :).

vor 10 Minuten, Kaashaas sagte:

You can adjust the settings of each parking position via the GSX menu.

They're just a bit off sometimes.

Grtz., Hans

Well in this case they are more then "a bit off" they are the other way around! Can this also be adjusted or only X Y Positions (so no rotation).

Would be nice if somebody would confirm having the same issue (in this case I can rule out some conflicting AFCAD files).

Regards,

Gerald

Yes you can correct that.

But then again, this is an Aerosoft forum. Since this is a bug in GSX and not in the scenery I think we should take this to the forum of FSDT. ;-)

Grtz., Hans

Hans thank you for the info I will give it a try.

I'm aware of this beeing the AS Forum! If you read my posts above you will see me asking if somebody encountered this issue, if it's GSX or EDDM AFCAD? I also stated that It could have been my fault if I had installed (by mistake) 2 conflicting AFCADS. So it was no "finger pointing" here.

PS: I still gave you a +1 since I didn't knew I can rotate parking position from GSX (I'm new at this)... Thank you again for this info.

Archived