Conference speeches

• Aerosoft

Here is the plan for the speeches for the conference next week. You will recognize a lot of the names. Most talks will be rather serious but I can promise some smiles during my interactive talk. If you know your complex aircraft you are especially invited cause your knowledge will be put to the test!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I imagine Jeroen's speech will be very serious. I hope the background gabber music will not be too loud so that we can actually hear him. ;)

10 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And feel free to ask me about the CRJ release date. 

Will do!:lolsign_s:

25 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I imagine Jeroen's speech will be very serious. I hope the background gabber music will not be too loud so that we can actually hear him. ;)

Are you sure you actually want to hear him? ;-)

• Aerosoft

I just saw part of the presentation of Jerdoo and it shows our beloved sim as never before. Just stunning. Highly recommended.

My own presentation starts like this:

\

and will focus on how we use our simulator. I promise it will be funny and thought provoking. I also discus Lego, trolleys and of course horses. It all will make sense. I promise.

Hi Mathjis,

will it be possible that You do a livestream on twitch.tv or record the speeches on video so we can watch them on Youtube later? Would be interesting for all flightsimmers who can't attend the conference in person...

Archived