Airbus multi monitor full screen flicker

I've searched for this before and have read several threads with similar problems but most are 2015 and older so I thought I would check again. I have a gtx 1070 with three 27" monitors on Nvidea surround and a 4th I use for panels, The resolution for the three is 5760x1080 also set in FSX-SE, all default planes work fine in full screen with the main set to cockpit view and the 4th with panels I have buil,t they also work fine in VC.

When I load a flight with the Aerosoft A320-321 in windowed mode and either alt-enter to full screen or stretch windowed mode more than halfway past the right and left monitor the mouse flickers, sound has static and reduced frame rates. I've read a few threads on changing resolution settings in the panel.cfg but it will do it in Cockpit view with no panels showing. I had a Matrox Triplehead2go for many years running full screen on my sim computers, I just switched the card to the 1070 hoping that would do it.

I know this has been brought up before but looking to see if there are more people running three monitors with new cards that may have found a solution to this issue

Thanks! 

Archived