feature transfer error catastrophic failure

gantcho1

• Deputy Sheriffs

This generic error is always related to the local system and got nothing to with the software. Unfortunately there is not a single solution as it can be caused by various reasons, like insufficient access rights, broken system registry, missing files, system being not up-to-date etc.

Google for this error and you'll find various solutions to solve the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

It is a common issue indeed. And 99.9% of the cases it is caused by installing a product with an installer that sucks. As said, it is a very very nasty issue. Personally I don't even bother to find out what caused it and reset my windows.

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

@gantcho In case you still have this problem: you might want to try the following tool to unlock your simulator folder before installing Flamingo:

@rjsagel reported in the forums that with the help of this tool he was able to overcome the feature transfer error.

46 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

@gantcho In case you still have this problem: you might want to try the following tool to unlock your simulator folder before installing Flamingo:

@rjsagel reported in the forums that with the help of this tool he was able to overcome the feature transfer error.

Thank you!

I install some update and looks like now is ok thank you

Archived