A320 Going ballistic!

So... The last two days my Airbus has gone a bit insane. It doesn't happen always but ocassionally.

Right after take-off (Like 50ft above the runway) it goes insane, it's like it has one falcon 9 rocket on each wing - gets an insane acceleration to around 400-500 knots in just a few seconds then my game shuts down to due overstressed aircraft. If the autopilot is on it's tries to compensate by pointing the nose up. Like straight up, like it actually think it was a Falcon 9 going to the International Space Station! If I turn off the autopilot and the ATHR it drops like a rock, it definetly isn't obeying any laws of physics - and there is no way to get back control. I just repeated it twice by using the exact same flightplan entered into the LMFCDU, I think it might have something to do with that because yesterday I could also replicate it after the first accident by using the exact same flightplan. After the second accident yesterday I did the same take-off but without entering a flightplan and it worked fine.

What am I missing?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The big question is: what have you installed on your machine prior the moment this problem showed up the first time?

Yeah I've asked the question, but nothing really, other than a flight1 GTN750, which I installed on friday, I do have that 2d-panel installed in the airbus but I don't use it. Most flights work fine but a few times this weird thing happens..

I had the same problem on the ground: When slowly approaching the gate, the aircraft accelerated in a blink of an eye to the speed of light :lol: ... This problem was caused by AccuFeel and I solved it by simply disabling it for the Airbus! Do you own it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please also give the full specs of your system (hardware and software). 

How many FPS do you have in these moments? 

Haha no I don't own AccuFeel =)

Windows 10 64-bit

i7-6700k@4.0GHz

32gb RAM

GeForce GTX 1080

P3D is installed on an SSD drive

It's the latest P3D V3.4, Airbux X (Only A320 and A321 installed) FS2Crew Button Control, some ORBX Scenary. VoxATC though wasn't using it. The Flight1 Panel as I said but I wasn't using it. I have the A2A C182 installed, but shouldn't be a problem. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can use the one build in your P3D. The question is really what FPS you have in those erratic moments. This is not necessarily the same number of FPS you have usually in your sim. 

Sounds like the same Issue I had and it was EZDok V2. if I switched views, no matter where I was, the plane shot off on it's own. Sadly, no more EZDok, Glad to have Track IR. 

Yeah I can't check atm, doing a complete reinstall of everything flightsim related for other reasons so mabye that will fix this to. Well it wasn't low, I would estimate it's the same as usual - because it wasn't the whole sim running superfast - just my aircraft acceleration/deceleration. When I use the stick to try and compensate, the aircraft move as slow as it is supposed to around it's own axis - it's just going waaaay faster then it's supposed to. Cudos to Airbus, that's one hell of an engine!

Don't have EZDok either.. I use TrackIR in most of my flights, though since this airbus has it's convenient camera system I don't use it for the Aerosoft Airbuses

PS. Did a complete reinstall of everything flightsim related and it seems to be working now. Only done one flight though so time will tell.

(Apperently you can't edit your post after 1 hour have passed since posting it)

• Deputy Sheriffs
31 minutes ago, Mavericko said:

(Apperently you can't edit your post after 1 hour have passed since posting it)

That's for a good reason: with editing existing posts no one would get a notification of your new content. A new post triggers a new notification. 

Archived