Throttle Acts Like Rudder

FlyTheFlag

Hello Guys !, I know it's not Aerosoft related but my joystick throttle acts like rudder.

So when I push my throttle it also controls the rudder (the rudder pushes to left)

any suggestion's what's going on, or what went wrong ?

Hello,

without telling which aircraft this is about it will be close to impossible to tell something certain.

I almost always fly the Aerosoft A320...

I was planning to fly a short route from EGLL to EGLC. With the A320 when I was on runway to takeoff I realised something was wrong.

I Checked on the ecam and when I increase throttle the rudder turn to the left.

I can't assign them because even FSX Sees it as the throttle is the rudder.

You probably assigned a tiller axis, please check the A320 manual for this if it only occures in the A320 and not in any other airplane.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you're not sure which axis is which, just delete the offending axis assignments (for example, rudder and throttle) and re-assign them with the "New Assignment" button. For the rudder in your case, highlight rudder, click on "Change Assignment," on the next dialog box, wiggle your rudder pedals (which tells the sim which input you want to use) and click on "OK." You'll also need to re-assign the throttle with the same procedure.

I checked the assignments and went trough all the recommendation's.

What I found out that when I increase throttle it thinks that's its z-rotate when it should be z-axis.

When I decrease throttle it works as z-axis but when increasing throttle it thinks its z rotate that's why the rudder turn's to the left.

I can't assign them because literally, z-Axis doesn't exist when increasing throttle.

When decreasing throttle it work's as Z-Axis

But when increasing throttle it thinks of it az z-axis and z-rotate too .

Step 1.  I deleted all assignments .

Step 2. I configured rudder and ailerons.

Step 3. The throttle assignment if increasing throttle it's Z Rotate when decreasing its Z-Axis.

Archived