Error loading x64 driver. Did you forget to reboot Query

eddywinch82

Hi there,

I recently bought the first Aerosoft Mega Airport (Frankfurt) Payware Addon. And when I try to install

it on my Computer with Windows 7 64 bit. I get the message in the Thread Title. Is there an update on the Aerosoft Website,

which will allow the Addon to install ? Any help and information someone could give me, would be much appreciated.

Regards Eddie Winch

• Deputy Sheriffs

When exactly do you get that error message? Right after starting the installer? At the very end? 

Have you started the installer as administrator? 

Have you tried to reboot and try again? 

Can you provide a screenshot of that error message, please? 

I am installing the Addon into FS2004 i.e. FS9.  I seem to remember the installer, being called setup or something similar. But will find out for sure. Why do you want to know ? Eddie

• Developer

When you talk about a CD Version of the first Mega Airport Frankfurt Box, released 2008, not the new V2 Version from 2016, then please check first, if there is a newer Installer available for that old Version under support.aerosoft.com

Maybe I am wrong, but I think to rember, there was an issue von 64bit Windows Versions with this very old installer.

With all actual available Installers vor MA Frankfurt V1 or V2 I never had an issue on Win 7 64bit

Many thanks for the link. I have looked there, and there doesn't appear be any reference to a new Installer for this addon.

Could someone post the direct link to it ? The Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt, version I have is from 2005 not 2008.

Regards Eddie

• Deputy Sheriffs

No idea where you got this extremly outdated (12 years old!) version of Frankfurt which is no longer supported. Instead oy buying this product elsewhere, you should have bought this version, which runs fine on recent Windows:
http://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-2004/sceneries/1551/mega-airport-frankfurt-v2.0-fs9

I bought it off Ebay for £9.99. I will contact the person, I bought the Aerosoft Addon from. And will ask If I can

send it back to him and get a refund.

And then I will buy the Version mopperle, you have kindly posted the link to. Eddie

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived