Aerosoft A320 won't recognize any Nav Database

the777fan

The 1st MCDU opens up to the Aircraft Information. It lists the engine types and such, and on the same page, it lists the first and second Nav Data Base. For people without my problem, it would display 1511, the default AIRAC data the Aerosoft A320 came with, and your main nav database would be 1703 or 1704, the updated one. There's one problem. Both slots don't display either database. It is just blank. I've tried restarting the sim, restarting my computer and I don't know if I want to reinstall the plane just yet.

Operating System: Windows 10
Simulator: FSX:SE

Please login to display this image.

Should I do the entire procedure, or just the simconnect troubleshoot? The problem is only my MCDU buts it's the 1st one not the 2nd one. So I'm thinking I should do the whole thing.

The entire procedure please.  The reason is that your issue could be caused by several things, and completing the entire procedure should solve them all, plus prevent other problems you might not have seen yet.

Best wishes.

Archived