IAE reverser in locked spot

In virtual cockpit view the IAE engines will go to reverse when I hold F2 but when I move to locked spot view the reversers wont deploy. When im on the ground not moving they work in locked spot but when im landing they dont and only work when I move into virtual cockpit. This was using a319 no sharklets. If it matters I also had accufeel, bought from steam, installed.

I have disabled accufeel and the problem still persists. It looks as if the autothrottle does not disengage until I look in virtual cockpit view which prevents my reversers from deploying. I do not understand why this is not an issue with cfm engines.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This a known problem. Unfortunately it will not be fixed anymore. Best to stay in VC when manipulating flight controls. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, Endergeddon said:

Do you think it would be safe to re enable accu feel as I have no other issues even when accu feel is on.

No harm in doing that as long as you have no problems. 

Archived