NavDataPro Charts on IOS

Malam

Hello,

I've just bought a one moth subscription to your charts. Although the Windows application is really nice, I think the IOS one (particularly the IPad one) could use some additions.

Would it be possible in a future update to :

- add the possibility to zoom or "dezoom" the charts (like on the windows app)

- add a full screen mode where only the charts is displayed without anything on the sides (as Navigraph did with their app)

Thank you so much and despite these possible improvements, NavDataPro Charts is an amazing piece of work.

Regards,

Malo

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am thinking to subscribe to your product, but as mentioned in the first post, IOS APP on Ipad has some problem. When the source Chart is in portrait mode and the Ipad is in LandScape (consider that most of the user use SmartCover) the chart is very big and it is impossible to see all the chart contents. It is impossible to reduce the dimension of the Chart. The App should work in both orientations by displaying the charts independently if the Ipad is in landscape or portrait orientation.

An Update would be very interesting...

Archived