PFPX missing airways

Hi,

I have some missing airways and my AIRAC (NAVIGRAPH NG1704) is updated

for Example airways: UR775G, UM651G, UW885G, UA405G, UN303G, UB312G, UB404G, UB413G, UB400G and some more.

how can I fix that Thanks.

Where do these airways supposedly exist ?

I would suggest posting on the Navigraph forum with the relevant AIP entries for them to contact Jeppesen.

If the data is not in the AIRAC source then it is not a PFPX issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have just checked the first one (UR775G) in the NavDataPro 1704 cycle, and it's not included in there. So I guess the airways have simply been closed and are therefore not part of the AIRAC data anymore.

As Stephen wrote, this is not a PFPX issue.

I assume the correct designation is eg: UR775 G , notice the space.

Jeppesen indicate a 'G' suffix as: G-(suffix) Flight Information only

I doubt it forms part of the airway name.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is as "UR775" in the navigation data. 

Please upload your screenshots directly here instead of linking external pages. Without lowering the security settings in my browser I am not able to see your screen and I have not intention to put trust into that "prnt.sc" domain.

I'm sure if you post on the Navigraph forum the required AIP entries confirming the airways that they will contact Jeppesen.

Seemingly Navigraph, Lufthansa LIDO do not list those entries and whilst visible on SkyVector the 'G' is a separated suffix.

Maybe the: G-(suffix) Flight Information only appertains to:

A0012/17
RECOGNIZANT OF THE FACT THAT MOGADISHU FIR IS CLASS G AIRSPACE,
WHERE ONLY FLIGHT INFORMATION SERVICES (FIS) IS PROVIDED, PILOTS ARE
TO MAINTAIN A HIGH LEVEL OF ALERTNESS WHEN TRANSITING THROUGH THE
MOGADISHU FIR RVSM AIRSPACE AND TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION TO ENSURE
SAFETY OF FLIGHT BY MAINTAINING CONTINUOUS LISTENING WATCH ON VHF
EMERGENCY FREQUENCY 121.5 MHZ AND IFBP FREQUENCY 126.9 MHZ AT ALL
TIMES. 16 FEB 08:00 2017 UNTIL 16 MAY 08:00 2017 ESTIMATED. CREATED: 16 FEB
07:33 2017

I suspect the suffix designation form part of an enhanced AIRAC data set or even custom data provided to the airline, similar to the SID/STAR naming as noted by Christian.

Hello JP,

Indeed the airways are charted with the suffix, the suffix indicates Flight Information Service only from the Jeppesen legend, rather than the route identifier. LIDO also indicates these entries.

It may may be that this additional information forms part of extended AIRAC data not available to us as no suffix entries occur in the sim navdata at all.

Yes Stephen, you are perfectly right as in this part of the world there are some regions FIS. In fact if we follow this particular route the suffix "G" does not apply all the time to this airway.

JP

Archived