Sacramento Airport Review Issues.

goodperson36

HI Guys,

Bought Sacramento a few days ago and have encountered several issues. I never understood why this airport does not support the freeware posky A319 which is a freeware aircraft. I go to the gate hit control J and the gate goes right up to the aircraft door but the alignment is way higher then it should be. That is one concern another concern is that I am using FSdreamteam GSX when I hit ctrl-F12 the GSX window does not pop open so that I can use my bagaged handles etc. I have come to the conclusion that this was done on purpose so that we spend more money on EAS credits which I have no use for That's why I purchased GSX. I am not trying to belittle or make fun but their seriously needs to be an update to the gate issues that no matter what Aircraft your using this should not be a problem. Hoping for an update soon if not this will be my last purchase from Aerosoft. Thanks

Regards

Edwin

Hi. This is an aircraft issue. Not a scenery issue. Jetways move to aircraft based on how the developer put the coordinates in the aircraft.cfg . You should be able to edit this yourself. Also, I can guarantee that AES does not hijack GSX as I myself used the two together for a long time until I moved to P3D. Try asking at the FSDT forums or reinstalling GSX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I moved this to a forum where support is provided. As the banner to the General forum states, there's no support there.

you may have a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtRLV72Y0Y  (last minute)  to see that GSX runs together with Sacramento. So no big room for conspiracy theories.

In fact many people run GSX and AES together to get the best of both worlds (AES for airbridges, GSX for services)  - needs just a little bit of configuring

Archived