Connected Flight Deck Not Working

inventor02

Me and a friend are trying to use CFD for the A320/21 in Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Steam Edition), however he can connect to me (connection ok) but I cannot connect to him (not connected). I am unsure as to why this does not work. We are using Hamachi.

Please search for past posts here in this form containing the term "hamachi", and you'll see the responses and instructions.

Many thanks and best wishes!

Well, forget searching this topic, it didn't work for me.

Even though the instructions that came with the Airbus recommend Hamachi, This was caused by the document being published prior to a technical advisor joining the team who brought out the issues with Hamachi.  Subsequently, a note/warning was placed in the Pinned Topics regarding the use of Hamachi.  What is recommended is Port Forwarding, which you'll find the be more simple to do than Hamachi.

You can find instructions on Port Forwarding in the OVPA Connected Flight Deck Guides also pinned to this topic.

Best wishes.

Archived