Extended Range EROPS Fields Request

I am hoping that two more Extended Range EROPS Fields can be added; I am working from template rev 12 & have finished a Kalitta (CKS) OFP albeit bar 2 EROPS entries which PFPX cannot yet parse ...

1.  Aircraft Weight at the ETP - PFPX must know this because it knows the ZFW & it is already able to calculate the fuel overhead the ETP, fuel on arrival if a diversion is commenced & if extra fuel is required.

2. ISA Deviation at the ETP - PFPX must know this because it is able to parse this information into the NAV LOG.

Looking forward to some input, then I can upload the finished template.

Kind Regards

Steve Bell

• 2 weeks later...

can you update the template PDF guide with all the new functions, because there are a lot of new functions that we don't know about them.

I wrote a ticket about it a year ago and they said they are working on it but I don't this so, I don't think after a year that nothing comes out meaning they have added some "words" to the template so I hope you can pass it on and do something. @FlightSimSoft.com

Since there have been several new undocumented OFP fields added in the last several releases,  it might be easier to document them in the Release Notes or a readme  file  that is part of the release.  This could be a one line  like : New OFP Template Field added  <&ETPWeight>     shows weight at ETOPs ETP

This would get the word out, without having to create a new Template document.

Archived