Isam

Hi

I have seen the forums about mega airport heathrow xtended jetways error for fsx steam edition but i am unable to find the link. Please could somebody send me a link towards the fixed jetway error.

Kind Regards

Isam

• Deputy Sheriffs

Go to the web store from you have bought EGLL, login into your shop account there and take a look into your previous purchases, i.e. into your EGLL purchase. The fix should be available as download from there.

Hi Tom

post-142710-0-07877800-1431006255_thumb.

I bought the download version from aerosoft and I have tried to find previous purchases on aerosoft but I have had no luck. I have even tried to download the jetway patch from the update database twice and it still says the same message.

Kind Regards

Isam

No, that is what i am trying to install.

The airport scenery has installed however the jetways don't operate due to the error message popping up when i try to install it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, isamfarooqi said:

No, that is what i am trying to install.

18 minutes ago, isamfarooqi said:

I have even tried to download the jetway patch from the update database twice and it still says the same message.

Was that the FSX or the FSX:SE version of the jetway patch you have downloaded from the update database and tried to install?

• Deputy Sheriffs

What is the base folder of your FSX:SE installation?

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX

or somewhere else?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The jetway patch download in the update database is of a different version compared to the one in your Aerosoft shop account. 

You said, that you downloaded it from the update database. You should also give the one in your Aerosoft shop account a try. 

• Go to www.aerosoft.com
  • login using the "My Account" button
  • select "Instant Downloads"
  • select "View my old download orders"
  • select "Aerosoft - Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended"
  • download "AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-LONDON-HEATHROW-XTENDED_FSX-FSXSE-JETWAY-PATCH.exe" from that page

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am sorry, I don't have any further idea on what the problem might be.

Please get in touch with Aerosoft support directly via email to support@aerosoft.com (and refer to this topic).

• Aerosoft

Yes we have replied, you must have missed it:

Tom Weigandt   

Dear Sir, maybe you will find the Jetway Patch here: 

please have a look into our online updates database. You can find the database here: http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php

Registration in there is not necessary.

Choose the product you want to update from the dropdownlist and select the update you want to download.
Now you need to enter your serialkey and then you can download the update.

If you get an error that your serialkey is wrong please check the following two items:
1) The serial code is just not correctly entered, if you own a downloadproduct we advise you to copy and paste it and not try to retype it manually.
2) The serial code is entered or copy and pasted with a space before or after the actual code.
If you ruled the other two options out please tell us your serialkey and we will check it.
If you tried downloading from several computers let us know about that.

or just post your question in this forum: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/95036-fsxse-heathrow-xtended-jetway-patch-installation-problem/&page=2

Best regards, Tom Weigandt

As I believe this solves your issues I will close this ticket. Should you have any further questions feel free to ask. We are here to help you

Archived