Checklist problem

Blade101073

Hey Blade,

I will try to help you as the ride through the checklist gave me a hard time too.

First, Flaps and Slats need to be down. Be sure to get the checked box before turning to Spoiler Check.

To get the checkmark at this point I do the following in this order:

• Cylce Flight controls
  • Then push the DLC button (that's the white button on the virtual Flightstick)
  • Set Antiskid lever to Spoilers BK
  • Turn the Master Test switch to Stick SW and wait for the "OK" light.
  • Set Antiskid switch "OFF"
  • Flaps & Slats "UP"

This should mark the Spoilers as "Checked"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This time it's me having some serious checklist problems.

I switched back to P3D V3 to fly my F-14 again. It's been a while since my last time in its cockpit.

Making my way throught the checklist I found myself unable to get the "Maneuver Flaps" checkmark.

I know that the maneuver flaps are assigned to "Floats" and manual even tells that it's "Floats (extends)".

i assigned "shift + ä" to floats extends but when I hit this key I do not get the checkmark.

I know I managed to make it some time ago but I cannot remember how I did it exactly.

Perhaps you can take your seat in cockpit, run through the checklist and tell me how you get the "X". 

Thank you very much!

Archived