System information
Win10
Processor intel core 3.60ghz
64bit op system x64 based processor
8gb ram

Product
Aerosoft - F-14 Extended for FSX steam edition

Bug
When using the f14 taking off from your initial airport for example LAX and landing at your arrival for example SFO, once you land the aircraft on the runway you lose rudder operation and are unable to turn the aircraft left or right to exit on to a taxi way. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Aerosoft - F-14 Extended for FSX steam edition, also have tried restarting the computer and have tried recalibrating the joystick I use from my flight sim, Logitech extreme 3d pro. Any help with this, available update or bug fix would be greatly appreciated. I would also love to give a great review of this product on fspilotshop.com. thanks and looking forward to hearing from your support department.

Alan

Yeah... check NWS... I have mapped a toggle switch on the throttle (for AP... in air) for shift-g...

there's a lot be aware of with this product ... I would also search the forums and look for YouTube videos... the NovaSim review covers a lot...

I've been simming since 1980s... this is one of my favorite aircraft 

Archived