Hello.
In defense and respect to all of the community who pay for their respective software, i request the developer to
look for security alternatives to avoid piracy. It is not fair to pay for software that is available in forums and torrents
freely and can be easily cracked.
It is shameful and total lack of respect for those who pay for it. More disrespectful is still the developer to have knowledge of this practice and takes no action to curb this practice.
If you search in forums [LINK REMOVED] and torrents you will find the latest version 1.28.8 available, along with crack and how to unlock and install it without paying absolutely nothing for it.
I hate piracy, but I think if it's to leave like this, I'll stop buying products myself and use pirated editions only.
Simple, right?
Can i do this?
Why not? Many are using pirated version.
Can i use this pirated software and ask for my money back from when i purchased the original version?

So???

• Deputy Sheriffs
37 minutes ago, I hate piracy said:

More disrespectful is still the developer to have knowledge of this practice and takes no action to curb this practice.

Am I getting your post right that you blame the developer for people cracking his product? Seriously?

You might have missed the fact that we are living in a world where it is simply impossible to create a software that can't be cracked.

Disrespectful (to use your wording) are people who are using cracked versions, not the other way around!

It is in your hand to be a decent guy everyone else would want to chat and spend time with, or to be a pirate no one would want to chat and spend time with. It is YOUR character that is in question here, not the one of the developer. You are either an honest person, or you are not. It is that simple.

But feel free to use cracked versions of a software, where others have added their own code to, opening back doors to your system, installing trojans and other stuff like that. But don't start blaming the original manufacturer that the software you have installed shredded your computer...

• Aerosoft

You find it not fair to pay for software because others steal it? That is a remarkable point of view.  And you seriously want an answer about that? 

Tell you what i'll do, make a note of your IP and when we see it being used for piracy have a chat with you. We do go after pirates rather a lot you see.

Oh and btw, you are banned from this forum. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived