autopilot airbus a 318,a319,a320,a321 not working

hi everyone so i recently bought the airbus bundle  as i m kinda a newbie on a airbus i m experiecing some problems with the autopilot whenever i want to do a flight with it mostly vfr flights i set a course but it  just doesnt follow the course when i give in 48 degrees he will turn to 219 degrees par example when i set the attitude to 3000 ft with a v/s of -1600 it just goes up very steeply en then descends a little bit but two seconds later it is happening again does anyone know what is wrong here  am i doing something wrong here or is this a common problem ?

thanks in advance

Welcome to the product and the forum!

There are no such problems with the Airbus.  We highly recommend that a minimum our customers go through the Tutorial Flight, though the documentation provided with the aircraft can also be very helpful for understanding how the simulator works as it is programmed to work as an actual Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321, thus operation may not be straight forward for those who are used to non-Airbus systems.

My very best wishes to you!

9 hours ago, simmer320 said:

hi everyone so i recently bought the airbus bundle  as i m kinda a newbie on a airbus i m experiecing some problems with the autopilot whenever i want to do a flight with it mostly vfr flights i set a course but it  just doesnt follow the course when i give in 48 degrees he will turn to 219 degrees par example when i set the attitude to 3000 ft with a v/s of -1600 it just goes up very steeply en then descends a little bit but two seconds later it is happening again does anyone know what is wrong here  am i doing something wrong here or is this a common problem ?

thanks in advance

If you can get a couple of screenshots of the panels when this is happening I'll try and figure out what's going wrong. It's worth noting that 48 is the reciprocal of 218 (the 219 you said it followed), so I imagine it's something you've done rather than a fault with the software. If you post a picture I'll see if I can work out what that something is.

so  it seems as if the heading problem is solved but attitude is just a disaster when i flew above the alps i went to fly a bit lower as i was flying into a storm so i set the ap attitude to 15 000 ft it descends as normal but suddenly goes up in a angle of 50degrees and then just goes normal minutes  after it happens again but far worse so worse i crashed into a mountain  i llooked up for a tutorial on the ap of the airbus i o everything exactly the same but he doesnt experience this problem  i red the manual  but  it really doesnt say anything about it so yeah wwhat am i doing wrong here

As Dave suggested above, you should work your way through the tutorial flight first. It teaches you all the basics you need to know. Everything becomes much easier after that.

Archived