Possible feature/OFP logos

I've been recently toying with the cover page logo, as the plain black airplane was a little boring.  I've been changing it to the logo of the airline I'm flying.  While it's not difficult to do, it got me thinking - couldn't it just be programmed to look for the logo based on the ICAO code used in the flight plan?  I'm not a programmer, so I don't know how difficult it would be, but it sure would be neat.  As an example, I have saved my logos as OFP_xxx.bmp, where xxx is the code of the airline.  A simple name change of the file gets it on the cover page when I print the package.  It would be cool if the program would look for that code and automatically display the correct logo, falling back on the default if it doesn't find that code.  I think it looks more professional.  I know it's something small, but just a thought.  I would also be willing to share my logos, and create more.

-Jesse

Please login to display this image.

Archived