BBS Buses fuel errors?

Im sure I am doing something wrong here, but in PFPX add the max fuel load indicated by the BBS PFM which for the A330-302GE is 246003 lbs. However, When I try and compute a completely empty flight, for a long range flight, say MEL-NRT, it says the fuel capacity required exceeds the fuel required. Which does not make any sense at all since Qantas operates this aircraft daily. I also set the fuel capacity to 999999 to see what would happen and well.... You can probably guess. i have downloaded a custom PFPX file for the A330-302 GE but that obviously hasnt helped. The BBS buses are the only ones that due this. No other aircraft does this. Hence why I think it might be a BBS issue too. This will be posted on the Aerosoft forums too.

To add: I am using the correct fuel policy.

I have no issue planning YMML-RJAA using an A330-302 GE profile without payload using 55t of fuel.

Please login to display this image.

From where did the ' custom PFPX file for the A330-302 GE ' originate  and what type of file is it ?

What is the route planned?

Archived