EGLC London City start up problem

SwervR1

Hi,

I am having a strange issue when trying to use EGLC (UK2000 scenery add-on) as start up airport by ticking "Use Different Situation Settings" when loading a profile.

The aircraft and starting position (e.g. EGLC -- Gate 3 -- Ramp GA) makes no difference, when P3D starts instead of being at the correct location in the scenery, it will be near to London Business Centre in the City, often in the River Thames.

If I revert to default and start P3D directly the aircraft and situation load correctly. Interestingly, when it starts in the wrong place, if I select World, GoTo Airport in P3D and choose EGLC and start position it then loads correctly.

Any ideas please?

Regards,

Mervyn Edwards

• Developer

No - same for me. We should ask UK2000 why the position inside MakeRwys are leading to these points.

I take the position from Makerwys and Pete from the AFCAD of the scenery. No idea why this mismatches.

• 11 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I believe that this is a problem of SimStarter and how it reads the files created by makerunways for starting positions "West of Greenwich"..... please have a look into the following topic

• Developer

@hanse:

Thank you for your big effort solving this out. You are 100% right. Confirmed bug of SIMstarter NG.

Will be fixed with next update.

THANKS!!!

Archived