Hello,

the Support Ticket System at our homepage works again. 

You get a confirmation email with a ticket number - if it was sent successfully. 

We are very sorry if some of you were waiting for an answer - we might haven´t received your ticket.

www.flightsimsoft.com/support

Best regards,

Judith

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, rafikihd said:

I just sent you a ticket, but I dont know if it was received.

Check your emails. If you got a confirmation everything is fine. If not, than there was a problem. Either with your email address or the ticket system.

On 30/03/2017 at 2:13 PM, FlightSimSoft.com said:

You get a confirmation email with a ticket number - if it was sent successfully.

• 3 months later...

I think support page/ticket system  is not working again. I have sent 2 messages. No confirmation mail I have. Developpers check it please. 

No 24 hours support nor 192 hours support. I'm waiting answer since 8 days. And when you guys finally reply it's not a reply that has anything to do with the question.. I asked in a support ticket how I could export the generated PFPX flightplan into the Ixeg 737 as a coroute and got back a link where to download performance files. After that nothing.. Well done!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

I submitted a ticket (ticket number 8878) for a refund request on Feb. 10 2018. I got a response from Judith almost immediately asking why. I responded, and have heard nothing back since. Not even whether or not my request will be approved. SOOO... I sent a second ticket (ticket number 9059) on March 17, 2018, stating that it had been a month since I have heard anything. Here we are again almost a month later and I still have not heard anything from my original ticket two months ago, or even an acknowledgement of my second ticket almost one month ago. I do know they both were received by the system because I had a response from Judith for the first one, and the second one, I got an automated message with the ticket number. I was just wondering if anyone else was still having problems getting their tickets resolved?

• 10 months later...

Well, reading this around here, I tremble.

Today at 13:45 I put a tiket n º 4382 in reference that tells me that the PFPX Server expired, and I do not download the time or anything, my surprise has been to see that had expired 5 days ago, when it is still about 5 months to expire my contract in the Date 03/07/2019 N º order 1120000882, I sent pictures of everything even from the purchase in Aerosoft.

Please login to display this image.

As you can see, I already did, but I have not responded.......... And not being able to use the application is bothering me. The purchase I made in Aerosoft, and the PFPX also and so I ask here, which are supposed to me that I have to solve the problem of why 5 months before finishing tells me I can not continue.

I think I'm understanding why, you do not respond to a problem, not since date and without notice, you have removed from the sale in utilities the professional Flaight planer, including the extension of the contract for one year of the Server service . For now are you with whom I last year in July bought for a year the Server service, whether or not you are the ones who give the service to me does not have to influence me, what if you were charged , as I show in the image of purchase, and it is to you who I claim, the application works for me but does not give me the service for which I paid.

Who will compensate me for the non-service, and how or with what? It's been a week. Without being able to use the service.

• 4 months later...

A few hours ago, I sent a tiket, with the link above, to save me explanations since within SUPPORT I am also referred to the Forum of Aerosoft (It is the fish that bites the queue) and I have not received any confirmation email from TIKET sent......

• 1 month later...

(Эта лицензия уже использовалась на 5 различных устройствах в течение последних 180 дней, требуется активация по телефону или электронной почте) Я его покупал не для того,что бы меня контролировали сколько раз я его устанавливаю.Востановите мне данный продукт PFPX

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Юрий Голубев said:

а если я не владею английским то что ?

https://translate.google.com

Regarding your PFPX problem: please do not hijack any unrelated topic here in the forum but open your own topic. 

To get the installation counter of your PFPX license reset, please get in touch with the developers (FlightSimSoft) directly, via their website:

• 7 months later...

Hello,
 I have noticed that all VATSIM flight plans in traffic view show no routes, but only the informational part of the flight plan as in departure and destination airport.  Everything works fine when I check IVAO.

Thanks
Andy Elesky

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 hours ago, Onelimey said:

I have noticed that all VATSIM flight plans in traffic view show no routes, but only the informational part of the flight plan as in departure and destination airport.  Everything works fine when I check IVAO.

I have seen this also with other applications that read traffic information from VATSIM. For me this looks like there is either a temporary problem in the VATSIM interface providing the data to 3rd party applications, or VATSIM has locked their interface down.

In either case, this is not a PFPX problem.

• 1 month later...

I have opened  tickets regarding an issue I have been encountering for quite a while with PFPX. When I connect to my VA's account (Air Anatolia VA) PFPX crashes when planning flights. This does not happen on my personal account and using pfpx in admin or normal mode does not change anything either regarding this problem

However ALL of my tickets remained unanswered. 

Talking about customer satisfaction...

1 hour ago, bbugday said:

I have opened  tickets regarding an issue I have been encountering for quite a while with PFPX. When I connect to my VA's account (Air Anatolia VA) PFPX crashes when planning flights. This does not happen on my personal account and using pfpx in admin or normal mode does not change anything either regarding this problem

However ALL of my tickets remained unanswered. 

Talking about customer satisfaction...

I have tested my VA login here, added a scheduled flight, planned, released exported and printed the OFP.

Confirm you are using the latest 2015-2019 vcredist. ( both x86 and x64 if required currently 14.26.28720 )

At what point does your planning crash?

Archived