FlightSimSoft.com

PFPX support ticket

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

the Support Ticket System at our homepage works again. 

You get a confirmation email with a ticket number - if it was sent successfully. 

We are very sorry if some of you were waiting for an answer - we might haven´t received your ticket.

www.flightsimsoft.com/support

Best regards,

Judith

Hello Judith,

I just sent you a ticket, but I dont know if it was received. Shall I send it to you again?

Thanks

7 minutes ago, rafikihd said:

I just sent you a ticket, but I dont know if it was received.

Check your emails. If you got a confirmation everything is fine. If not, than there was a problem. Either with your email address or the ticket system.

On 30/03/2017 at 2:13 PM, FlightSimSoft.com said:

You get a confirmation email with a ticket number - if it was sent successfully.

I think support page/ticket system  is not working again. I have sent 2 messages. No confirmation mail I have. Developpers check it please. 

No 24 hours support nor 192 hours support. I'm waiting answer since 8 days. And when you guys finally reply it's not a reply that has anything to do with the question.. I asked in a support ticket how I could export the generated PFPX flightplan into the Ixeg 737 as a coroute and got back a link where to download performance files. After that nothing.. Well done!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk